We're almost at the end of April (although it feels like winter outside), and it's been another busy week here at the ILN. Our delegates are signing up like wildfire for our Annual Conference in Sicily at the end of May (can't wait!) and we're deep into planning our European Regional Meeting which will be in Glasgow in September. We've got a record turnout for next Monday's IP group lunch, and our firms are churning out thoughtful content left and right.
On that note, here's a roundup of this week's articles from ILNToday:
- "DOL Seeks Comments on Proposed Retirement Advice Rule," Toni Pilzner quoted in HR Magazine from McDonald Hopkins (US)
- The Scottish souvenir title “scams” – a storm in a teacup? from Miller Samuel LLP (Scotland)
- IRS Issues Final Regulations for Charitable Hospitals from Lewis Rice & Fingersh (US)
- Cinemas as ACVs? from Fladgate LLP (England)
- ILN IP Insider: Management of IP in Commercial Contracts in Australia from Gadens Lawyers (Australia)