We're one week out from Halloween, and it's finally feeling like a good, blustery October here in the northeast! Though I could have done without the nor'easter in the middle of the week, we're finishing out with a lovely sunny, breezy fall day. The perfect setup for the weekend!
But before you get out there and enjoy the weekend, take a quick break to read this week's top posts!
- Proposed Changes Impacting Charitable Giving from Clark Wilson LLP, Canada
- Australian Federal Government moves on competitiveness and anti-circumvention from
Gadens Lawyers, Australia
- Bare Trusts: are they the ‘next big thing’? from Fladgate LLP, England
- Rise of ‘DIY justice’ as funding cuts hit CPS from Fladgate LLP, England
- "TAX TIPS: 'Material participation' can be tough to prove," Carl Grassi for Crain's Cleveland Business from McDonald Hopkins, Ohio