We had our first taste of some cooler weather here in the northeast this week, and it was glorious! Unfortunately, we’re back to super hot summer temperatures this weekend, but hopefully this is summer’s last hurrah (and not only because I have to run a 10k next Saturday morning).
What IS cheering us up are the posts from our ILN members over on ILNToday. We’ve got some great substantive content for you to read through this Friday morning, so grab your coffee and get going!
- OCR Hones in on Smaller HIPAA Breaches from Epstein Becker Green (US)
- Income from transfer of a foreign owned intellectual property – is it taxable in India? from LexCounsel Law Offices (India)
- 5th Edition of Employment Law Toolkit for Illinois Employers is Now Available from Arnstein & Lehr (US)
- Russian Tax authorities were instructed to scrutinize information on organizations contained in EGRUL from Lidings Law Firm (Russia)
- ILN IP Insider: Second Circuit Narrows ‘Red Flag Knowledge’ Exception to DMCA’s Safe Harbor Protections for ISPs from Davis & Gilbert (US)
- Revisiting Dispute Resolution Mechanisms from Singhania & Company (India)
- The Impact of the EU Succession Regulation on Canadians from Robinson Sheppard Shapiro (Canada)