It’s hard to believe that not only are we at the end of another week, but we’re also almost at the end of May! Time flies when you’re busy connecting lawyers!
Next week, I hope to be bringing you the roundup from Taormina, Sicily, if time permits, but if not, I will see you after the Annual Meeting. In the meantime, take a read through the top posts from this week on ILNToday!
- Reforms and Recommendations for the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 from Singhania & Company (India)
- OPSIGELSE AF LEJER IKKE RIMELIG UD FRA VURDERING AF PARTERNES FORHOLD from DAHL Law Firm (Denmark)
- Is franchising becoming tougher in Quebec? from Robinson Sheppard Shapiro (Canada)
- Gadens’ view of the Federal Budget 2015-2016 from Gadens Lawyers (Australia)
- Form BE-10, 2014 Benchmark Survey of U.S. Direct Investment Abroad from Shartsis Friese (US)