One week from today, we will be underway with the first full day of the ILN’s 2015 European Regional Meeting in Glasgow! Be sure to follow along on Twitter with the hashtag #ILNScots!
But until then, I’m bringing you our weekly roundup of top posts from ILNToday:
- ILN IP Insider: Back to school – Keyword advertising 101 from Clark Wilson (Canada)
- Labor & Employment Alert >> New York City Human Rights Law Restricts Credit Checks of Job Applicants and Employees from Davis & Gilbert (US)
- Estate Planning and Our Four Legged Friends from Harrison & Moberly (US)
- Labor Law Developments That Will Shake Technology, Media and Telecommunications Employers from Epstein Becker & Green (US)
- INDTRÆDELSE I GARANTI from DAHL Law Firm (Denmark)