It's the end of another week here at the ILN, and it has been a BUSY one! I leave on Sunday, first for Budapest to visit with one of our member firms, and then on to Oslo for our European Regional Meeting! We've got some great blog posts coming up for you next week, including the latest edition of our General Counsel Corner, so make sure to stay tuned!
In the meantime, grab your coffee (I know I need more of that!) and take a look through this week's top posts on ILNToday:
- Paper contracts bite the dust from Gadens Lawyers
- New Criminal offence under Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (19.9.2014) from Holmes O'Malley Sexton
- How The Apple Class Certification Ruling Affects All Tech Companies from Epstein Becker & Green
- Client Alert - California to Guarantee Paid Sick Leave from Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth
- WILL THE LARGEST AGREEMENT IN THE WORLD BE ACHIEVED? from Ekenberg & Andersson