Happy Friday all! I'm traveling in Europe, so you're getting your weekly roundup of ILNToday content early this Friday! Without further ado, a top seven...
- News You Can Use: Handling IP assets in your estate plan from Lommen Abdo: Lommen Abdo released their January/February 2012 newsletter with information about the firm and their clients.
- Foreign Lawyers Permitted “Fly-in and Fly-out” Practice in India from LexCounsel: LexCounsel discusses foreign lawyers practicing in India.
- EEOC reports provide insight for employers from McDonald Hopkins: McDonald Hopkins writes on the EEOC's recent reports for 2011, on their statistics and strategic plan, and what the takeaways for employers are.
- Text Free Zone: OSHA’s Distracted Driving Initiative Kicks Into Gear from Epstein Becker & Green: Casey Cosentino and Eric Conn reports on the consequences of texting while driving, as it impacts work-related accidents. They discuss how employers violate the General Duty Clause for OSHA with their policies and practices.
- CMS Proposed Rule on Overpayments – A 10 Year Burden from Ogden Murphy Wallace: Ogden Murphy details the CMS' recently published rules on reporting and returning overpayments.
- Investment Friendship with Pakistan from LexCounsel: LexCounsel presents an interesting article discussing the DIPP's proposal to relax current FDI norms to allow FDI from Pakistan.
- Hotel Operators and Managers Remain Vulnerable to Wage and Hour Class Actions from Epstein Becker & Green: Epstein Becker & Green discusses how hotel management companies are vulnerable to wage and house class actions.