Another week has flown by here, and we've got some great articles for you this week - the ILN is lucky to have some of the smartest attorneys out there commenting on SCOTUS's decision from yesterday, so be sure to check out those posts!
Also, my sister's wedding last weekend was absolutely beautiful. For a peek at some of the photos, feel free to check out the shots that I took in between maid of honor duties.
- HEALTH REFORM: U.S. Supreme Court's Ruling on the Affordable Care Act: What Does It Mean? from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG's Stuart Gerson breaks down SCOTUS's ruling on the PPACA.
- Supreme Court decides individual mandate is constitutional from McDonald Hopkins: McDonald Hopkins weighs in on the SCOTUS ruling, and invites you to join them for a webinar to learn more.
- Supreme Court rules against union on “special” collection of fees from Arnstein & Lehr: Lisa Baiocchi discusses another SCOTUS decision, ruling against the union on the special collection of fees.
- Scottish Ambulance Service board fined after passenger death from Miller Samuel LLP: Our Scottish member discusses the fine received by the Scottish Ambulance Service Board after one of their passengers died.
- Prepare for New Florida Tax Laws Taking Effect July 1! from McDonald Hopkins: McDonald Hopkins offers a summary of the tax legislation signed into law by Florida's governor, most of which take effect on July 1st.