I hope those of you in the US enjoyed the Fourth of July holiday! Things here have been hot, hot, hot, as they have been throughout much of the US, so let's all stay cool this weekend!
Without further ado, here are this week's top articles from ILNToday!
- "How investing in compliance programs can mitigate risk," Bruce Reinhart for Smart Business Magazine from McDonald Hopkins
- The Impact Of Twombly & Iqbal In Products Cases from Epstein Becker & Green
- Is Skype HIPAA-Compliant? from Epstein Becker & Green
- District Court Holds That Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Protection Does Not Have Extraterritorial Reach--Longstanding Presumption Against Extraterritoriality May Also Apply to Other Statutes from Epstein Becker & Green
- Court Allows Disinheritance of Child for “Valid Reasons” from Clark Wilson
- New asbestos regulations: Legal points to remember from Fladgate LLP