Things are getting exciting around here on the east coast, with Hurricane Sandy heading our way and scheduled to meet up with a tropical storm to become what weather forecasters are referring to as "Frankenstorm." I'm hoping to avoid evacuation here on the coast, but I am all stocked up on supplies - best of luck to anyone in the storm's path early next week!
In the meantime, we've had some great content this week, and see a lot of interest in some of the articles! So without further ado, here are this week's top posts from ILNToday:
- 2012 Privacy and Security Year in Review from Epstein Becker & Green
- Federal Antitrust Service of Russian has issued certain relevant clarifications to the requirements for advertising of alcohol from Lidings Law Firm
- Don’t forget about your trade marks! from Fladgate LLP
- COURT FINDS PRESS RELEASE WAS A “COMMERCIAL USE” IN RIGHT OF PUBLICITY CASE from Davis & Gilbert
- Verification of identity – WA Landgate procedures from Gadens Lawyers
Happy reading and stay dry!