And we're back with roundups! We've had a lot of content this week on ILNToday, so let's take a look at what has been the most popular!
- Prescription Drug Laws Create Challenges for Telehealth from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG's Ross Friedberg discusses how prescription drug laws continue to be a significant obstacle in the growth and adoption of telehealth services.
- Employer Posting Requirements Under New Jersey Law from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG's Maxine Neuhauser and Amy Hatcher dive into the ever-growing list of posting requirements for employers in the state of New Jersey.
- Challengers of NLRB Recess Appointments May Lack Standing from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG's Mark Trapp talks about the cases challenging President Obama's recess appointments to the NLRB.
- Insurance Contracts Amendment Bill dusted off for early Christmas present from Gadens Lawyers: Ray Giblett of Gadens delves into the four changes to the Insurance Contracts Amendment Bill 2010, which along with the original, constitute the Insurance Contracts Amendment Bill 2012.
- News You Can Use: Gifting & Estate Planning at Edge of Fiscal Cliff from Lommen Abdo: Lommen Abdo's latest newsletter offers some substantive content in their articles about how transferring assets might be affected by the impending fiscal cliff and making sense of the Supreme Court's ruling on the Affordable Care Act.