It's been another hot one here in the northeast, but word is that the big storm coming through today will lower the humidity - fingers crossed! Luckily, all this hot weather hasn't stopped our lawyers from producing some great content. So without further ado, here are this week's top posts!
- Telepsychiatry, Training, and Technology: A Case Study from North Carolina from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG's Dana Pirvu, with contributions from Christine Kearsley, discusses a case study from North Carolina, where psychiatry fellows are working with children at Duke University Medical Center, supervised by teleconference.
- Immigration Reform Update from McDonald Hopkins: McDonald Hopkins offers the latest update in immigration reform, a critical house Republicans meeting that took place this week.
- Multistate Tax Update from McDonald Hopkins: McDonald Hopkins examines tax updates in New York, Ohio and Illinois in their latest tax update.
- New York State Releases Proposed Wage Deduction Regulations from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG's labor & employment folks delve into New York state's proposed wage deduction regulations in their latest advisory.
- OIG Launches New Online Submission Process for the Self-Disclosure Protocol from Ogden Murphy Wallace: OMW alerts us to the Office of the Inspector General's new online submission process for the self-disclosure protocol for healthcare providers in this latest article.
Enjoy the weekend!