Last week’s Annual Meeting was a smashing success, and between the fabulous weather, engaging legal discussions, and relationship-building social functions (ILN-sponsored UEFA cup final party anyone?), I think it’s safe to say that everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. Stay tuned to this space for some post-session re-caps (and even a few videos)!
As I dig out from under my post-conference work, and the mountain of projects we’re continuing with, I bring you this week’s top posts from ILNToday!
- No Duty To Disclose To Prospective Homeowners from Epstein Becker & Green
- Agency Bill Signed into Law (21.5.2012) from Holmes O’Malley Sexton
- Regulation of business and investment lending from Gadens Lawyers
- OSHA Announces Creation of the Whistleblower Protection Advisory Committee, In Effort to Improve Efficiency and Transparency of Whistleblower Protection Program from Epstein Becker & Green
- Lefèvre Pelletier & associés, Avocats (LPA) counsel to the African Development Bank (AfDB) granting a USD 250,000,000 loan to the Office Chérifien des Phosphates (OCP) from Lefevre Pelletier & associes