We’ve seen a lot of content come through ILNToday this week – enough for a top eight this week! Without further ado…
- Tax increases leave business owners with difficult choices from McDonald Hopkins: McDonald Hopkins discusses some of the issues that employers are now facing following the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
- Battle Rages On In Epic Restrictive Covenant Dispute from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG’s David Clark delves into the latest details surrounding a long running legal dispute involving Aon Risk Services and Aon Corporation.
- New Michigan law protects online password privacy from McDonald Hopkins: Social media was a hot topic in employment law in 2012, and it looks like that will continue to be the case in 2013 as well. The end of 2012 saw a new law in Michigan, protecting online password privacy of employees, which is the subject of this latest alert from McDonald Hopkins.
- Virtual employees risk burnout from Miller Samuel: Miller Samuel looks at how although new technologies increase efficiency and productivity with workers, they can also lead to increased burnout.
- M&A IN THE BALTICS − WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 2013? from Tark Grunte & Sutkiene: Tark Grunte & Sutkiene share their latest update on M&A in the Baltics.
- The NLRB Is Looking at Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure, and Non-Disparagement Provisions in Your Agreements from Epstein Becker & Green: EBG’s Steve Swirsky discusses one of the NLRB’s latest decisions in this alert.
- PROTECT YOUR TWEETS: A CAUTIONARY TALE REGARDING SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP from Davis & Gilbert: More social media conversation from Davis & Gilbert, this time emphasizing how a recent decision from a California court gives even more reason for companies to have robust social media policies and training.
- Court approves discovery questionnaire seeking social media information from Arnstein & Lehr: And for the hat-trick in social media top posts on ILNToday this week, we have Jesse Dill discussing the decision of a court to approve a social media discovery questionnaire.
Enjoy your weekend!