In less than a week, we’ll be enjoying the hospitality of our Chicago hosts as we get underway with our 26th Annual Meeting in the Windy City! Since we’re deep into last minute preparation for the conference, I’ll get right into the roundup with no further ado!
- VENDORS BEWARE-SALES OF PROPERTY MAY BE VOIDED BY PURCHASERS WHO WEREN’T PROVIDED COPIES OF ORDERS RELATING TO THE PROPERTY from Fogler Rubinoff
- Legal Tangles of Terminating an Employee from LexCounsel Law Offices
- ACAS Early Conciliation- what does it mean for employers? from Miller Samuel
- $4.8 Million HIPAA Settlement – Patient Data on the Web from Ogden Murphy Wallace
- Does CERCLA’s "Act Of God" Defense Apply In Climate Change Litigation from Epstein Becker & Green
Enjoy the weekend!