Here in the US, we have a holiday weekend, so that means Monday is a day off! Even better, it was
downright chilly when I woke up this morning, and I couldn’t be happier that fall is sneaking in – for many reasons, but mostly because Starbucks released their Pumpkin Spiced Latte early this year. I haven’t picked one up yet, but I’m definitely getting one today!
So before you head out for the weekend, grab your own PSL and take a gander through these top posts from ILNToday!
- Hobby Lobby Update from Epstein Becker & Green
- Guilty Plea Highlights Cost of Complicity in Trade Secrets Theft from Epstein Becker & Green
- Massachusetts Legislature Fails to Pass Any Proposed Bills on Non-Compete or Trade Secret Law from Epstein Becker & Green
- Money Matters: Attorney continues to draw on his finance background from Howard & Howard
- How to prepare for a dawn raid from Fladgate LLP