We’ve got some really interesting posts for you in this week’s roundup, covering everything from intellectual property to labor law to the 2016 Olympics! So before you head out for the weekend, make sure to take a look through this week’s roundup from ILNToday!
- Many “Independent Contractors” May Now Be “Employees” from Arnstein & Lehr (US)
- Hospitality Risks at the 2016 Rio Olympics from KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados (Brazil)
- ILN IP Insider: Canadian Court Orders Google to Scrub Its Search Results from Clark Wilson LLP (Canada)
- AMENDMENTS TO SICK LEAVE LAW PASSED from Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth (US)
- Consumer’s California Lawsuit Challenges Department Stores’ “Compare At” Pricing from Davis & Gilbert LLP (US)