It was a short week here, thanks to the 4th of July holiday in the States, and while I have some posts on tap for you over the next two weeks, I am also off on two weeks of vacation! So you will be missing the weekly roundup for those two weeks. Stay tuned for some Two for Tuesdays and Firm of the Month posts though, and I’ll see you upon my return!
- ILN IP Insider: “Bripxit” – IP impacts of UK’s referendum results from Fladgate LLP (England)
- Peterka Partners – Newsletter July 2016 from PETERKA Partners (Czech Republic)
- Supreme Court Agrees to Review D.C. Circuit’s Decision That Former NLRB Acting General Counsel Served in Violation of Federal Law from Epstein Becker Green (US)
- Game Changer! Inauguration of expanded Panama Canal ushers in New Era of global trade from Quijano & Associates (Panama)
- Both “installation” and “storage” of software in computer memory may infringe copyright from Lidings Law Firm (Russia)
- UDLEJERS GENUDLEJNINGSPLIGT from DAHL Lawyers (Denmark)
- Ban on Sharapova from LexCounsel Law Offices (India)