We’re doing our roundup a couple of days early this week in advance of the holidays coming on Saturday and Sunday! (And for some of you, the winter solstice is a holiday too!) So take some time out to enjoy this brief roundup of this abbreviated week’s posts, and we’ll look forward to seeing you after the holidays!
- The keys to the “care, custody and control” exclusion from Robinson Sheppard Shapiro (Canada)
- Top Five Takeaways from MedPAC’s Meeting on Medicare Issues and Policy Developments—December 2016 from Epstein Becker Green (US)
- Amendments to the Law on Leasing from Lidings Law Firm (Russia)
- Section 151Z liability – not limited to common law from Hall & Wilcox (Australia)
- ILN IP Insider: New Copyright Office Regulations Require Websites to Re-Register for DMCA Safe Harbor Protection from Davis & Gilbert (US)