It’s hard to believe that we’re already at the end of the first week in January (and that tomorrow is my birthday – shameless plug), but we’re here with the first roundup of 2017! New to the roundup this week is our member firm in Argentina, who is checking in with some legislative updates now that the government is repealing some of the policies of the last 12 years. So stay tuned for additional news on that front!
- Argentina and Mexico enter into a Double Taxation Treaty (DTT) from Salaberren & López-Sansón Abogados (Argentina)
- ILN IP Insider: The Constitutional Court has permitted to reduce IP compensations below the minimum amount from Lidings Law Firm (Russia)
- Year End Round-Up: Renewable Energy from LexCounsel Law Offices (India)
- Will Requiring Flu Vaccinations Leave Employers Feeling Under the Weather? from Epstein Becker Green (US)
- HIGH COURT FINDS RECEIVER IS NOT VALIDLY APPOINTED from Holmes O’Malley Sexton (Ireland)