“Busy” is an understatement for this week and from speaking with some of our lawyers, I’m sure they would heartily agree! So let’s get on with the roundup!
- The Supreme Administrative Court Says “No” to Petroleum Companies “Black List” from Hellstrom Law Firm (Sweden)
- More jurisdictions considering taking high CEO compensation from McDonald Hopkins (US)
- EB-5 Program – Updated Statistics and Information from Arnstein & Lehr (US)
- ILN IP Insider: A REVIEW OF THE DANISH RULES CONCERNING SPAM from DAHL Law Firm (Denmark)
- F17 and the General Strike Movement – Best Practices for Addressing Political Activity in the Workplace from Epstein Becker Green (US)
- Rules relating to controlled foreign corporations set to change from Jalsovszky Law Firm (Hungary)
- European Commission opens investigations into practices in the electronic commerce sector from Tark Grunte Sutkiene (Baltics)