After missing last week’s roundup because I was catching up from CLOC, I am back today with the hottest updates from our lawyers on ILNToday (rather mirroring the temps outside this week in the northeast). Fingers crossed that the weather cools as promised tonight as I undertake my second half marathon tomorrow morning, and go for sub-two hours!
Without further ado, here is your roundup!
- Harder times ahead for participants to cartels from Jalsovszky Law Firm (Hungary)
- Courts Begin to Rein in Scope of New Jersey Truth in Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act from Davis & Gilbert (US)
- CYBER SECURITY: COMPUTER SAYS “NO” from Holmes O’Malley Sexton (Ireland)
- Take 5 Newsletter: Employee Mobility and Trade Secret Protection in California: What Works and What Doesn’t from Epstein Becker Green (US)
- Venture Capital Shareholder Agreements—More Attention Now, Less Heartache Later from Davis Malm & D’Agostine (US)
- Protecting personal representatives: interim estate distributions from Fladgate LLP (England)
- Cyber attack alerts Australian organisations to privacy risks from Hall & Wilcox (Australia)
- Alitalia (update 2): the benefits of acquiring a Company under extraordinary administration from EXPLegal (Italy)
- ILN IP Insider: CarGurus Enters Canada – Suit Ensues For Statutory Damages under the Canadian Copyright Act from Fogler, Rubinoff (Canada)
- Rekonstruktionsbehandling uden fortrydelsesret from DAHL Lawyers (Denmark)
- H1B Visa’s Impact on IT Firms from LexCounsel (India)