Along with our regularly scheduled substantive updates this week, we formally announced that the ILN welcomed a new chairman at our Annual Conference in Stockholm – Simon Ekins of Fladgate LLP in London has taken the helm from Peter Altieri of Epstein Becker Green after his eight years of service. We’re grateful to Peter for all of his hard work and dedication, and excited to work with Simon to continue to move the ILN forward. For more information, please take a look at the full press release.
- Ohio: Tax Foundation says tax structure is problematic from McDonald Hopkins (US)
- Foreign Direct Investment increases in Panama from Quijano & Associates (Panama)
- Supreme Court finds no Discrimination in Company’s Drug Use Policy from Fogler Rubinoff (Canada)
- Talking Tax – Issue 82 from Hall & Wilcox (Australia)
- Millennial Engagement: Marketing’s New Trick Shot from Davis & Gilbert (US)
- Does petty theft justify a dismissal? from Robinson Sheppard Shapiro (Canada)
- NLRB Holds Supervisor’s Text Messages to Employee Were Unlawful Interrogations –Rejects Employer’s Argument for “Safe Harbor” from Epstein Becker Green (US)