Last week was a whirlwind, as we celebrated our 29th Annual Conference in Stockholm, Sweden with our members. I always enjoy the opportunity to spend some in-person time with my lawyers! In the meantime, that didn’t stop our other lawyers from producing excellent content, which we’ve shared this week on ILNToday. So grab a cup of coffee, and take a look through the top posts from this week on ILNToday!
- Minimum wage increase from Hall & Wilcox (Australia)
- New Illinois Sick Leave Laws Compliance Seminar from Arnstein & Lehr (US)
- Amendments to the pre-trial procedure for IP disputes from Lidings Law Firm (Russia)
- Upcoming changes in federal labour law from Robinson Sheppard Shapiro (Canada)
- When Is a “Firm Offer” Really Firm When Negotiating Talent Agreements? When the Term Sheet Says So from Davis & Gilbert (US)
- No More Delays for Fiduciary Rule – Employment Law This Week from Epstein Becker Green (US)
- Every word matters: Supreme Court finds “church plans” include those established by church-affiliated organizations from McDonald Hopkins (US)