It was a short week for most US firms this week, with the 4th of July holiday falling on Tuesday. But we still have some excellent content coming your way for the roundup!
- Superannuation system review from Hall & Wilcox (Australia)
- ILN IP Insider: Greek TV stations licensing Odyssey from A&K Metaxopoulos Law Firm (Greece)
- Future of Virtual Currencies in India from LexCounsel Law Offices (India)
- You only need to ask – security-related bankruptcy rules are to change from Jalsovszky Law Firm (Hungary)
- The first case since the beginning of the Trump Administration in which the US Department of Justice failed to sue a company for FCPA violations from KLA – Koury Lopes Advogados (Brazil)
- The Department of Consumer Affairs Publishes Rules Governing FIFA from Epstein Becker Green (US)