Join us for this week’s rainmaking recommendation from trainer and coach, Jaimie Field.
One of the most requested pieces of information for which I am asked is a list of different marketing and business development tactics you could use to
- Market your services, and
- Create relationships.
So, without further ado, and a promise to go dive deeper into each tactic for future rainmaking recommendations, here is a list of 22 strategies you can use to become a better Rainmaker. These are in no particular order –with the exception that numbers 1 and 2 which should be done first so that you can use the rest of the methods in a more efficient and effective way:
- Goal Setting
- Develop Ideal Client Profile
- Print Publications
- Social Media
- Continuing Education Seminars – Not just CLE but for other certifications
- Email campaign
- Snail Mail
- Birthday/Holiday/Congratulatory Cards
- Conferences and Conventions (both as attendee and presenter)
- Association & Trade Shows
- Virtual Meetings
- Telephone Calls
- Write a Book
- Educational Videos
- Guest blogging
- Podcasts (either as guest or host)
There are so many more methods to become a Rainmaker, but the most important is to find one that works for you and keep doing it – over and over and over again.