You’ve probably heard of it, and you’re wondering, what does that have to do with lawyers and law firms? There’s no WAY that can be used for professional services marketing, right?
If you’re not familiar with Instagram, it’s a photo-sharing social network that is available only on your mobile device (you can access it on your desktop, but you can’t actually post to it from your desktop). I’m a photographer as well as a legal industry professional (surprise!), so I have a soft spot for Instagram.
But that’s not the only reason it’s important. The statistics tell us that this social network is NOT to be ignored.
- 300 million monthly active users
- 70% people outside of the US
- 30 billion photos shared (yes, that’s BILLION)
- 2.5 billion daily likes (again, BILLION)
- 70 million photos, on average, posted daily