The ILN is proud to announce our latest firm of the month, Burton Partners, New Zealand!
Burton Partners is a leading specialist corporate and commercial property law firm with offices in Auckland, New Zealand.
Burton Partners offer commercially focused and result driven advice to clients based locally, throughout New Zealand and across international borders.
The belief at Burton Partners is that they know what they are good at and they focus on those areas. If advice is required outside of their specialist areas, they have a strong network of independent professionals in other areas that are available to ensure a full service can be provided.
Their lawyers are experts in their field and partner with their clients to achieve the best outcome on complex, strategic projects and sensitive matters.
Burton Partners clients include multinational companies, publicly listed companies, listed property trusts, high net worth individuals and families, foreign investors and commercial property developers.
Principal areas of practice:
- Building & Construction
- Capital Raising
- Compliance, Competition and Regulatory
- Company Re-Organisation and Business Restructuring
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Franchising, Distribution, Licensing and Agency
- Information and Communication Technology
- Intellectual Property
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Resource Management
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Trusts and Asset Protection
Telephone: +64 9 300 3771
Practice Groups: Property, real estate & construction