Today, while everyone is posting about the SCOTUS decision to uphold the PPACA, I thought I’d talk about Adrian Dayton’s webinar to the Legal Marketing Association’s Social Media Special Interest Group.
Adrian’s webinar focused on "how to get your firm blogging," and the invitation to the SIG members described the session as:
Drawing from the bestselling book The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg and from over a dozen case studies within law firms, join us for 60 minutes on the 22nd of June as Adrian Dayton, author of Social Media for Lawyers: Twitter Edition (2012, 2nd printing) and LinkedIn & Blogs for Lawyers (West 2012, co-authored by Amy Knapp) shares three keys to moving lawyers from neophites to habitual bloggers and social media users.
Included in this webcast you will learn:
- How to persuade your lawyers to start blogging
- Helping overcome common objections to blogging
- Three steps to forming habits
- Internal implementation strategies
- Case studies from medium to large law firms