The best session that I attended at the Legal Marketing Association‘s Annual Conference by far was “ROI: Measuring So You Can Better Manage,” with Equinox Strategy Partners‘ Jonathan Fitzgarrald (Full disclosure: Jonathan is a friend of mine, but whether I’d known him or not, this session was chock full of value).
Per the conference guide:
As stewards of marketing and business development resources, legal marketers can build trust and rapport within their firms and obtain buy-in for key initiatives by managing expectations and measuring results.
Join Jonathan Fitzgarrald of Equinox Strategy Partners as he provides real-life examples and best practices surrounding:
- Key metrics for justifying your existence at your firm
- Formats and frequency for reporting results
- Determining which attorneys should see what metrics
- How to better leverage peer (e.g., finance) relationships
- Available technologies for tracking and reporting metrics”
Jonathan used the session to give us ten actionable steps that we can use within our own firms and organizations to better manage the relationships with our lawyers.
Continue Reading 10 Ways to be a Legal Marketing Rock Star