I could not be more excited to announce that today, the Intellectual Property Specialty group of the International Lawyers Network is launching their first collaborative blog (indeed the ILN’s first collaborative blog period!) – ILN IP Insider!
It’s been a labor of love with myself and our dedicated IP lawyers from around the world, to put together this resource for the latest in global intellectual property trends.
The blog provides a variety of benefits, including:
- The latest legal intellectual property content and news from law firms around the world
- RSS feeds to deliver highly targeted and specific content directly to your desktop
- The ability to engage with ILN member authors through blog comments, email and LinkedIn
I’m thrilled to be launching ILN IP Insider today, and showcasing the strength and depth of the combined expertise of our IP lawyers.
You’ll want to get a first look at the posts already published to the site:
- Canada: Combating Counterfeit Products Act Receives Royal Assent
- Canada: All the News – A Canadian IP Perspective
- The Upside of Federal Trademark Registration
- AUSTRALIAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW UPDATE
The blog gives you the ability to subscribe by author or by topic (which also includes jurisdiction – so if you’re focused on one region in particular, you can just get those posts!).
We invite you to stop by and take a look today, subscribe via RSS, and stay a while. I’m fortunate to work with some really smart and talented people, so I know there will be great things coming here, and you won’t want to miss them!