Amy Adams had some social media tips to report back to us following her attendance at the LMA’s post conference social media session:
- Engage: It’s not just about serenading people, it’s about getting them to sing along.
- Audience: Focus on your audience – what are clients interested in?
- Post at roughly the same time every day, so people know when they can look for your posts and engage with you.
- Give people the opportunity to respond.
- Include evergreen content.
- Use social media to build excitement in the lead up to a conference.
- If you comment on an article, cite the journalist.
What tips for social media do you have to share?